An Unconventional Biotech
that Sees Health Differently
To make COVID-19 immunity accessible to everyone around the world, Diomics has developied a new multitope peptide-based vaccine against SARS-CoV-2. This revolutionary vaccine, Diovaxx™ DV-911, is specifically designed to present multiple epitopes mimicking SARS-CoV-2 that signals the body to produce IgA and IgM agglutinating antibodies in the nasal mucosa and then develop protection through both the body’s B-cell (antibody) and T-cell (cellular) abilities to combat Covid.
Diovaxx™ - Our contribution to the fight against SARS-CoV-2 across the globe
- Initial protection begins within 2-3 days through production of IgA and IgM agglutinating antibodies in the nasal mucosa. IgG antibodies, like those produced from mRNA vaccines in current use are produced later via the T cell and B cell responses
- The Diovaxx™ Peptide Vaccine does not reprogram your body to create the immune response like the mRNA vaccines currently available but rather presents a protein sequence that looks like the pathogen, so your body creates a natural immune response in the same way that traditional dead virus vaccines operate.
- Extreme portability for efficient distribution
- Logistically, it does not require cold, temperature-controlled, storage and
has a longer shelf-life than the existing vaccines currently in the market
- Very fast development cycles
- Extremely high-volume production and scalability can be achieved very economically
- Generation of additional peptide sequences for new variant support can be stacked on the initial formulation quickly and inexpensively to protect a population against future mutant strains
- Intranasal delivery which can be easily administered without the need for trained medical personnel
- Cost effective as compared to RNA and Live Virus vaccines
- Initial indications suggest scalable production at approximately 1⁄2 the
expense of current market vaccines
And our Platform for Future Pandemics Protection
It has been estimated that approximately eighty percent of SARS CoV2 infections result from nasal inhaled viral particles. Nasal administration of SARS CoV2 neutralizing antibodies could provide temporary protection against SARS-CoV-2 infections. Even after vaccination, individuals with immunity can be asymptomatic spreaders.
Dioguard™ is direct mAb protection against the SARS-CoV-2 virus regardless of vaccination status
Diabetes is a global disease that affects hundreds of millions across the world. It is the leading cause of blindness and amputation and continues to rise each year. Islet damage of the pancreas through unregulated blood sugar control is the fundamental cause and ultimate result of diabetes. Now after the development of the Edmonton Protocol the Diomics research team has:
Diomics has built a Replacement Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes
that opens a path to the cure in 2021